Please Fill out the Personality Profile Below.
Upon entering Waggin Tails for the first time, each of our guests will participate in an individualized evaluation.
The purpose of this session is to get to know each other and to assess temperament, health and specialized needs.
Each of our guests must meet the following qualifications:
- Well mannered and friendly to both people and dogs (if attending daycare)
- Spayed or neutered (if over 5 months)
- Current on vaccinations
- Must be receiving flea/tick treatment during flea/tick season
- In addition, the following documents must be presented:
- Waggin Tails Guest Agreement (attached)
- Guest Profile (attached)
- Proof of the following vaccinations
- DHLPP within 1 or 3 years
- Rabies within 1 or 3 years
- Bordatella/Kennel Cough within 6 months
Also, please print this Personality Profile and fax it to us, or you can bring it in on your first visit.